UPDATE (06/15/2017) : The online Innovation Expo may have come and gone, but you can still view our “4 Ways to Customize Your Digital Office with AssureSign and Dynamics 365” webinar here–and as always, it’s FREE!
AssureSign’s ramping up for the MSDynamicsWorld.com (MSDW) Innovation Expo… we’re so excited, we can barely hold our stylus straight! And here’s why…
MSDynamicsWorld.com is a go-to resource publication for all things Dynamics 365. This GuidePoint Media publication has run strong for nearly a decade—they’ll be celebrating their 10-year-anniversery later this month—providing integrative solutions and Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) knowledge to more than 60,000 Dynamics consultants, users, independent software vendors (ISVs), and partners.
MSDW previously hosted a handful of online expos aimed at bringing solutions to its community’s business needs. While the expos led to many prosperous partnerships, MSDW took a couple of years to re-strategize and reinvent an online event from the ground up. And thus, the MSDynamicsWorld Innovation Expo was born.
While AssureSign is the only vendor bringing eSignatures to the MSDW Innovation Expo, it’s currently scheduled to offer over 40 sponsors and vendors total with more than 2,000 attendees. The online event will host attendees and vendors from across the country from 8 am-8 pm EST. Whether you’re signing on from Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, or Atlanta, all attendees and vendors can look forward to a unique and engaging experience.
We’re not fans of waiting, so we chatted with our friend at MSDW, Jason Gumpert who gave us the inside scoop on the Innovation Expo. We learned a lot of exciting things about the expo, but here’s what we’re looking forward to most:
- 100% Virtual. Brick and mortar is out. WiFi and digital interface are in. Innovation will be completely online, so leave the suitcase and travel pillow at home. Considering that online virtual fairs are projected to rise in popularity and decline in cost, we’re more than happy to jump on the bandwagon.
- Free. A trade show, regardless of physical or virtual, would be nothing without its audience. With MSDW offering free registration, the online event is certain to draw a large crown. In fact, Innovation is slated to have over 2,000 attendees from a wide gamut of industries. Most, if not all, attendees will be users of Dynamics 365 or work directly with those that use the ERP software.
- Live Webinars. Along with our customizing your digital office webinar, other vendors will be hosting live webinars throughout the day. Attendees can register to see the webinars related to solutions and services that best meet their business needs.
- Dynamics 365. We already mentioned that most attendees are Dynamics users or work closely with the software, but the entire focus of the event is Dynamics driven! Additionally, the expo is housing vendors with solutions and services for all Dynamics applications… We’ll be the only vendor that brings eSignature to the MSDW Innovation Expo, but dozens of vendors will be touting their own Dynamics solutions.
Another exciting element worth mentioning is the strategic design of the expo. Attendees will utilize Focus areas to peruse vendors offering integrations and solutions relevant to their specific industry or business, making navigating this virtual tradeshow a breeze! Unlike physical, in-person trade shows, you’ll waste no time searching for relevant vendors–or the bathroom.
Click here to view our free on-demand “4 Ways to Customize your Digital Office with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and AssureSign” webinar!
Latest posts by Jackson Burke (see all)
- AssureSign + LinkedIn + Dynamics 365: A Seamless CRM Integration for Your Sales Team - October 19, 2017
- Your Organization was Breached… Now What? - October 5, 2017
- Change is in the Air: Fall 2017 eSignature Updates and Enhancements - October 4, 2017