New Version Provides Enhanced Features, Customization, Additional Signature Options and Document Validation
ORLANDO, FLA. — (February 2, 2009) — AssureSign LLC, a leader in electronic signature technology, officially released the latest offering of its AssureSign product, AssureSign v2.0.2. This new release offers a host of new features and options that further enhance the management of the application as well as the customer experience when signing documents electronically. Some highlights of the new offering include:
- Certified Signature – AssureSign’s biometric electronic signature technology has been broadly accepted as providing one of the most comprehensive service-based, electronic, hand-written signatures on the market today. AssureSign v2.0.2 introduces a certified signature alternative, which visually distinguishes typed signatures from other typed data input areas created in the signature process. Printed metadata, including date and timestamp, IP address and unique document identification number, appears embedded around the signature data to authenticate the signature.
- Customization and Branding – A signature-site customization tool enables account administrators to import custom logos or graphics, add custom messages and page header information, and embed links that will be displayed during the signing process.
- Enhanced Integration – Settings that allow users to customize the default redirection URL upon signing step completion for tighter integration of the signing experience into their existing business process workflow.
- Enhanced Forensics – Document creators have exposure to signatory IP addresses in document lifecycle reporting.
- Improved License Management – Easier visibility and access to per-seat license settings, with online ability to request additional licenses.
- Enhanced Security and Document Validation – An online document validation tool allows users with a document signed via AssureSign to validate its authenticity and confirm that the document has not been tampered with.
“Enhancements in AssureSign 2.0.2, particularly the ability to choose between biometric and certified signatures, are significant to the usability of the product,” said David W. Brinkman, AssureSign’s Chief Executive Officer. “Users now have the capability to customize AssureSign to reflect their personal preferences and coincide with their organization’s look and feel, enriching the end user experience. And since AssureSign is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, existing customers can immediately have this new functionality without having to upgrade any software on their system.”
About AssureSign LLC
AssureSign LLC is a leading provider of web-based electronic signature solutions, featuring unique, patent-pending technology that allows for the execution of any document with forensically identifiable, biometric signatures. AssureSign is a highly secure and flexible “cloud computing” application, that requires absolutely no downloads for the document originator or the document signer. Using the standards-based DocumentNOW™ integration tool, AssureSign can easily integrate with existing business processes within any enterprise, regardless of size. AssureSign customers consistently experience dramatic cost savings, as well as significant reduction in the time to execute documents. For more information visit www.assuresign.com.
For information: Sharon Franz – email@example.com – (407) 670-0400 x229