Every day at AssureSign we strive for excellence in delivering an approachable, comprehensive solution to our customer’s eSignature needs. This mission unites everyone from our CTO to our sales team – which is why we are so pleased to share we have been recognized as a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner!
What is a Microsoft Partner?
Thousands of companies, like ours, integrate with Microsoft Products. Our integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes us a Microsoft partner for cloud platforms. The Silver competency distinguishes us from other partners because it’s a mark of confidence from Microsoft that our team and our product deliver best-in-class service. While there are over 650,000 Microsoft partners, only 30,000 (or 5%) of those partners have attained a Silver competency.
Excellence in eSignatures
Many companies earn a Microsoft competency certification through selling commercial Microsoft applications. AssureSign doesn’t resell Microsoft services or software, so you know our Silver certification is based purely on our earned competencies. To earn this accreditation, our team had to undergo a battery of tests, including a rigorous business competency assessment and a technical credentials exam. We also had to submit several references from AssureSign’s satisfied customers. Our status as a Silver partner means our software has been thoroughly tested and approved by the biggest name in enterprise technology.
What this Means for You
At the end of the day, this certification is yet another proof point for our customers and prospects that AssureSign is an eSignature provider of choice for Microsoft Dynamics 365. In addition to peace of mind, you get:
- Exceptional Software: We worked to earn this certification for the express purpose of improving our ability to provide our customers with exceptional cloud-based software. Microsoft helps us do just that.
- Speedy Support: As a Silver partner, we receive elevated support from Microsoft – which means we get quick access to Microsoft engineers and a dedicated concierge who is on hands at all times to supply speedy technical support.
- New Updates: We are now in the inner circle of Microsoft partners, so we are the first to learn about the latest product enhancements and updates. We pass that benefit onto you by keeping you in the know and offering you the most up-to-date solutions ahead of the curve.
Want to learn more about integrating AssureSign into Microsoft Dynamics 365? Check out our Getting Started eBook today for a complete guide on eSignatures for your CRM.
Latest posts by Michelle Cloninger (see all)
- See You at CRMUG Summit 2017! - October 3, 2017
- Sign Like a Pro: Learn How AssureSign Helped the Jacksonville Jaguars Improve Their Signing Process - August 29, 2017
- 3 Takeaways You Need to Know from Microsoft Inspire 2017 - July 18, 2017