New version of electronic signature software enables enhanced document customization and distribution
ORLANDO, FLA. — (December 7, 2010) — AssureSign LLC, a leader in electronic signature software, today announced the latest release of the AssureSign Tool for salesforce.com users, AssureSign for Salesforce CRM 2.5 in conjunction with Dreamforce 2010, salesforce.com’s eighth annual user and developer conference, held December 6-9 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. This new version enhances customization, distribution and usability for Salesforce CRM users worldwide as part of their integrated workflow.
AssureSign for Salesforce CRM enables users to create documents dynamically using Salesforce data fields and send to one or many signatories for signature, using a single application, without the need for additional hardware or software. AssureSign for Salesforce CRM 2.5, available on AppExchange 2, delivers a higher degree of customization with improved document creation and distribution, as well as the introduction of multi-language support. These enhancements are primarily a direct result of input from our rapidly expanding domestic and international customer base.
- New and/or improved capabilities of AssureSign for salesforce.com include:
- Improved in-person signing options and exclusive counter-signatures without ever leaving Salesforce CRM
- Enhanced Jotblock capabilities, such as: Multiple choice JotBlocks, including dynamic population of lists to be displayed to signers defined via DocumentNOW® methods, local time timestamp JotBlocks and additional customization options for the JotBlock signing process to facilitate the signatory experience.
- Enhancements to email sending that will re-send emails to ensure documents are received for signature, as well as the ability for the signatory to ‘decline’ signing.
- Multi-language support enabling the entire application to be localized. This localization encompasses all aspects of the user interface, going beyond simply the signing interface, from administration and management through the signing interfaces and reporting tools. This allows users at all levels to view and interface with AssureSign their preferred language. These enhancements are targeting EU nation product usage, improving the user experience for customers throughout the world.
“As our international salesforce.com customer base grows, and more domestic companies are doing business internationally, AssureSign is committed to providing a solution that is easy and efficient for companies throughout the world,” said David W. Brinkman, AssureSign’s president and chief executive officer. “This release increases the value that we deliver and emphasizes the strong partnership that we have with salesforce.com, as users have more options in the creation and sending of documents for signature, as well as the ability to use AssureSign in the language with which they are most comfortable.”
About AssureSign LLC
AssureSign LLC is a leading provider of web-based and on-premise electronic signature software, enabling users to obtain both written and verbal authorizations. AssureSign provides the most integrated and feature-rich APIs available and features a unique, patent-pending technology allowing for the execution of any document with forensically identifiable, biometric signatures or typed ‘certified’ signatures. AssureSign is a highly secure and flexible “cloud computing” application, and the only e-signature provider with a four year track record of providing customers with 99.99% uptime in a multi-site data center with SAS 70 Type II certification extending to all aspects of the enterprise. Using the standards-based DocumentNOW® and DocumentTRAK™ integration tools, AssureSign can easily integrate with existing business processes within any enterprise, regardless of size. AssureSign’s experience extends over 11 years and comprises more than 100 million unique signature events. AssureSign customers consistently experience dramatic cost savings, as well as significant reduction in the time to execute documents. For more information visit www.assuresign.com or follow AssureSign on Twitter at www.twitter.com/assuresign.
For information: Sharon Franz – firstname.lastname@example.org – (407) 670-0400 x229
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Electronic Signature for the Public Sector: Three eSig trends Governments must consider - June 14, 2016
- What Is Electronic Signature? - June 2, 2016
- The Cloud Isn’t for Everyone: A Case for On-Premise Electronic Signature - May 20, 2016