Biometric Electronic Signature Solution Enhances Organization’s Green Initiative
ORLANDO, FLA. — (June 29, 2009) — AssureSign LLC’s Biometric Electronic Signature Technology has been selected as the electronic signature solution by the Carbon Trust Standard Company, a UK-based organization that measures and certifies real carbon reduction by companies. Carbon Trust Standard Company is part of the Carbon Trust, whose mission is to accelerate the move to a low carbon economy by working with organizations to reduce carbon emissions and develop commercial low carbon technologies.
As an organization that works to promote low carbon technology, the Carbon Trust Standard Company was looking for a paperless, electronic signature solution to expedite document authorizations for carbon emission estimations. They wanted a solution which would support their efforts to aid the environment, as well as save the organization time and money, with complete Salesforce CRM integration.
AssureSign for Salesforce CRM enables the Carbon Trust Standard Company to pull existing data from standard Salesforce tabs to quickly and easily create a document and send it to a client to be signed immediately. AssureSign Electronic Signature Technology enables the Carbon Trust Standard Company to obtain Carbon Trust Standard certification orders in a highly efficient manner, greatly reducing carbon emissions and waiting periods associated with documents returned by mail.
Since the entire AssureSign Electronic Signature process is tracked digitally, users have a complete forensic audit trail of the delivery and signing process. This enables users to know exactly when documents are received, when they are signed, and who has or has not signed them, providing users with complete control over the signing process. With the implementation of AssureSign, the Carbon Trust Standard Company can follow the signing process from start to finish in Salesforce CRM and receive notification the moment that signing is complete.
“AssureSign is responsive to our needs and is always looking for ways to enhance their application,” said Ben Ingram, at the Carbon Trust. “The Salesforce integration was simple and took very little time, and we were able to customize AssureSign to fit our needs.”
“Requiring nothing more than a mouse, an Internet connection and our patent-pending electronic signature, AssureSign enables the Carbon Trust to obtain expedited signatures and document management in Salesforce CRM,” said David W. Brinkman, chief executive officer of AssureSign LLC. “It saves the organization time and money, which is essential for the durability of a nonprofit organization, and as a paperless solution, supports their commitment to the protection of the environment.”
About AssureSign LLC
AssureSign LLC is a leading provider of web-based electronic signature solutions, featuring unique, patent-pending technology that allows for the execution of any document with forensically identifiable, biometric signatures. AssureSign is a highly secure and flexible “cloud computing” application that requires absolutely no downloads for the document originator or the document signer. Using the standards-based DocumentNOW® integration tool, AssureSign can easily integrate with existing business processes within any enterprise, regardless of size. AssureSign customers consistently experience dramatic cost savings, as well as significant reduction in the time to execute documents. For more information visit www.assuresign.com.
About The Carbon Trust
The Carbon Trust is an independent company set up in 2001 by Government in response to the threat of climate change, to accelerate the move to a low carbon economy by working with organizations to reduce carbon emissions and develop commercial low carbon technologies. The Carbon Trust Standard Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Carbon Trust.
- The Carbon Trust Standard is awarded to organizations that measure, manage and reduce their carbon footprint. Organizations that achieve the Standard are taking real action to reduce their direct impact on climate change.
- All businesses and organizations, both in the UK and internationally, are eligible to apply for the Carbon Trust Standard including FTSEs, mid caps, SMEs and public sector organizations. Organizations wanting information about getting the Carbon Trust Standard can call: 0800 019 1443 or visit www.carbontruststandard.com.
- Organizations that are awarded the Carbon Trust Standard hold it for a two year period and to maintain the certification they must reapply and demonstrate that they have continued to make year-on-year reductions in their carbon emissions. Organizations that are certified with the Carbon Trust Standard are listed at http://www.carbontruststandard.com/pages/Current-Standard-Bearers.
- Through a commitment to continually reducing their carbon footprint, Carbon Trust Standard achievers have together cut their annual emissions by 500,000 tons of CO2. This equates to nearly 7,600 tons saved per organization..
For information: Sharon Franz – firstname.lastname@example.org – (407) 670-0400 x229
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Electronic Signature for the Public Sector: Three eSig trends Governments must consider - June 14, 2016
- What Is Electronic Signature? - June 2, 2016
- The Cloud Isn’t for Everyone: A Case for On-Premise Electronic Signature - May 20, 2016