Fall is leaf season, fireplace season, and football season, but at AssureSign, it’s the season for new code! We’ve rolled out seven great updates since the last 90-degree day here in Atlanta, and they’re all for you, our fantastic customers!
- Prepare API – Submit/Prepare is available in our new V3 DocumentNOW API. This new functionality allows applications to pass document, signer, and email notifications to AssureSign in advance, so the originator can just markup the document(s) and send! (knowledge base article)
- Mobile Jot Blocks – Signature block in the wrong place? Changed your mind? Now users can create jot-blocks on one page, and move them to another page or pretty much anywhere else in the document! (knowledge base article)
- Resend Envelope Notifications – Helping you to achieve 100% completion rates, AssureSign now offers you the ability to list and resend envelope notifications via API. (knowledge base article)
- Completion Reports Attachment – Users no longer have to log into AssureSign to obtain a completion report. Now you can include these reports as an attachment with ‘completed’ email notifications. (knowledge base article)
- Download API – Because sometimes you need the real thing, now users have the option to download both the original or final signed document. (knowledge base article)
- Bulk User Import – Finally! A feature many of our users have been clamoring for! Now you can create or update users in bulk simply by uploading a .CSV file from your desktop. (knowledge base article)
- OneDrive File Picker – CRM users can now pick documents from Microsoft OneDrive when submitting an AssureSign Document. (knowledge base article)
Stay up to date with every product and feature announcement here. What features or improvements would help your organization’s digital transformation?