Everyday, we hear the term “digital transformation” as it applies to tech and non-tech industries big and small. The movement of the 21st century is clearly to make everything digital. One of the most powerful digital changes is our signatures. Your signature represents your commitment, so it’s a vital part of any economy. Taking signatures into the digital realm will ultimately have a similar effect on the economy as ecommerce has had on retail product sales.
Yes, it’s that big! And electronic signatures are within your grasp. You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to consider implementing eSignatures to make your business more efficient and profitable. Any business, big or small, can and should, begin enabling their company for a ‘digital transformation’ through the use of electronic signatures.
We believe that so much that we have published a complete guide to exactly that. We’re giving you start to finish instructions for implementing electronic signatures within your organization. Obviously, we hope you’ll choose AssureSign for all your esignature needs, but even if you don’t, you’ll be well prepared for the journey into your business’ digital transformation.
Here’s a quick preview of what we’ve created for you:
- An Introduction to Electronic Signatures
- How to Find the Right eSignature Provider
- Planning Your eSignature Implementation
- eSignature Implementation Success Stories
- Quick Reference eSignature Glossary
We hope you find this guide easy to follow and useful for your very own implementation of electronic signatures.
Download your FREE eBook today:
Latest posts by Michelle Cloninger (see all)
- See You at CRMUG Summit 2017! - October 3, 2017
- Sign Like a Pro: Learn How AssureSign Helped the Jacksonville Jaguars Improve Their Signing Process - August 29, 2017
- 3 Takeaways You Need to Know from Microsoft Inspire 2017 - July 18, 2017