New Version Redesigned in 100% Apex Code for Tighter Salesforce Integration
ORLANDO, FLA. — (July 27, 2009) — AssureSign LLC, a leader in electronic signature technology, today announced the general availability of a new release of the AssureSign Tool for salesforce.com users, AssureSign for Salesforce CRM 2.0. This new version enhances ease-of-use and performance for Salesforce CRM users as part of their integrated workflow.
AssureSign for Salesforce CRM enables users to create documents dynamically using Salesforce data fields and send to one or many signatories for signature using a single application, without the need for additional hardware or software. AssureSign’s Salesforce Integration Tool has been redesigned by replacing custom S-Control code and integration with 100% Apex Code, resulting in a cleaner, broader, deeper and tighter integration with Salesforce. AssureSign is the first electronic signature partner on the Salesforce AppExchange to have 100% Apex Code integration, along with a VisualForce user interface.
- New and/or improved capabilities include:
- New look-and-feel leveraging VisualForce
- Dynamic document creation with fields from any Salesforce tab or custom object data
- Immediate Presentment introduces new views and user interface for in-person signing or counter-signing
- AssureSign-side Wizard for exporting completed documents back into Salesforce or other data stores
- Ability to initiate workflow upon receipt of document status change or completed documents via AssureSign-side Wizard
- Easy to select data elements (fields from any tab or custom object data) for integration with dynamic document creation via AssureSign templates and workflows
- New views of document progress status and ability to create unique dashboards
- Easier Setup and ‘New Release Update’ reminders
“AssureSign is committed to providing customers with the latest technology and the simplest integration into their business process workflows,” said David W. Brinkman, Chief Executive Officer of AssureSign LLC. “Redesigning AssureSign for Salesforce CRM in Apex Code provides improved integration and collaboration, increasing the value that we deliver and emphasizing the strong partnership that we have with salesforce.com.”
About AssureSign LLC
AssureSign LLC is a leading provider of web-based electronic signature solutions, featuring unique, patent-pending technology that allows for the execution of any document with forensically identifiable, biometric signatures. AssureSign is a highly secure and flexible “cloud computing” application that requires absolutely no downloads for the document originator or the document signer. Using the standards-based DocumentNOW® integration tool, AssureSign can easily integrate with existing business processes within any enterprise, regardless of size. AssureSign customers consistently experience dramatic cost savings, as well as significant reduction in the time to execute documents. For more information visit www.assuresign.com.
For information: Sharon Franz – email@example.com – (407) 670-0400 x229
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Electronic Signature for the Public Sector: Three eSig trends Governments must consider - June 14, 2016
- What Is Electronic Signature? - June 2, 2016
- The Cloud Isn’t for Everyone: A Case for On-Premise Electronic Signature - May 20, 2016