Spring is in the air! Along with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms and cheerful chorus of chirping birds comes the roll-out of several new features sure to delight you just as much as that first day warm enough to leave your coat at home.
- New Dynamics Features – If you’re a Dynamics 365 user, the Easter Bunny has come early! We’ve released a number of awesome new features we think you’ll be pretty excited about!
- SMS Text Messaging – We’re excited to announce the official release of our new SMS signing platform. Now, AssureSign users will be able to send documents for signature via text message! Click here to learn more, or contact us to schedule your personal demo.
- Download Archive files in bulk – Need to download more than one file? Just let us know! Our Client Services team can enable bulk downloading for you to download a desired range of archived files, versus downloading file by file.
- New fonts – Thanks to an awesome customer request, users can select different font options for signing! Find a font that fits your brand!
- SMS for Classic Templates – We recently launched our new SMS signing option for Simple SetUp. Now users can send documents for signature via SMS using Classic Templates as well!
- New ‘Completed Document’ Link for Dynamics – In the past, Dynamics users had the option of storing completed documents within Sharepoint or as a note in CRM. Now users can update their settings to simply display a ‘Completed Document’ link directly on the AssureSign Document form.
- Easier Email Design Sets – All new accounts include built-in email design sets as defaults for the account. Users that would like to create custom email design sets, can now save time by simply ‘selecting’ and ‘copying’ these existing sets to use as a starting point versus starting from scratch.
- Trigger App Enhancements – All new accounts include built-in email design sets as defaults for the account. Users that would like to create custom email design sets, can now save time by simply ‘selecting’ and ‘copying’ these existing sets to use as a starting point versus starting from scratch.
Latest posts by Michelle Cloninger (see all)
- See You at CRMUG Summit 2017! - October 3, 2017
- Sign Like a Pro: Learn How AssureSign Helped the Jacksonville Jaguars Improve Their Signing Process - August 29, 2017
- 3 Takeaways You Need to Know from Microsoft Inspire 2017 - July 18, 2017