The United States Olympic Committee (USOC) supports, enters, and oversees the Olympic, Paralympic, Youth Olympic, Pan American and Parapan American Games, while serving as the steward of the Olympic and Paralympic movements in the U.S. It’s safe to say the USOC has their hands full, so finding an eSignature solution that could not only meet their needs, but would provide a smooth transition, was extremely important.
Sporting the old-school paper and faxing method of soliciting and collecting required paperwork and signatures, the USOC was not in line for 1st place when it came to meeting paperwork deadlines. In fact, because of their athletes’ strenuous training schedules, they were strained to balance training time and paperwork deadlines. The USOC began researching vendors with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 eSignature integration to help take the Olympics paperless.
The eSignature provider needed to be capable of processing various types of documents including:
- Codes of conduct
- Demographic surveys
- Games forms
- Youth camp forms
The USOC found AssureSign’s interface to be more than capable of providing the versatility these various forms needed.
Our adaptability may have brought the USOC to the table, but it was our native integration with Dynamics 365 that catapulted us ahead of the competition. Our robust integration allows the USOC to:
- Effectively segment and target customer lists
- Save time and money by streamlining current processes
- Automate the document management and oversight process
and much more!
While taking the Olympics paperless was their first initiative, read their success story to discover what else the USOC gained with the AssureSIgn-Dynanmics 365 eSignature integration!
The USOC didn’t settle for bronze or silver. They went for the gold! They went with AssureSign!
Latest posts by Jackson Burke (see all)
- Dwyer Group Reunion: Come See Your “Neighborly” eSignature Vendor for Franchises - September 21, 2017
- Applied Net 2017: Here’s Why You Can’t Miss It! - September 19, 2017
- The ONLY Checklist You Need for Your Preventative Cybersecurity Strategy - September 18, 2017