We didn’t take the summer off
We’ve had a busy summer updating AssureSign e-signature features. Our product roadmap is filled with ideas and features that you – our customers – have asked for in order to improve your digital transaction management efforts. We hope you enjoy these updates, and, as always, we love your feedback. These updates are for you.
- Envelope Addendum: Not to be confused with Envelope Attachments, Envelope Addendums provide a way for clients to easily include supporting documents that do not require additional signatures. These items do not have to be documents; they can be images, short videos, compressed files or anything else. Signers are able to download & view the addendums during the signing process. (knowledge base article)
- Support for SharePoint: If you prefer storing files in Sharepoint as opposed to your CRM, your life just got easier! AssureSign now offers built-in support that will easily allow you to take a document from AssureSign and drop it directly into Sharepoint. (knowledge base article)
- Working with Envelopes: Users now have the ability to send multiple files from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Simply select Envelopes, add files, and close to seal & send the envelope out. (knowledge base article)
- Sending from desktop: Now you can send a document from virtually anywhere. Avoid the additional steps of uploading and saving, and instead send documents in your CRM directly from your desktop. (knowledge base article)
- Re-vamped signing pad support: Signing pad compatibility has been revamped to include support for all the latest devices from Wacom. (knowledge base article)
Stay up to date with every product and feature announcement here. What features or improvements would help your organization’s digital transformation?