This post originally appeared on the Power Objects website on February 9, 2017.
Are you in sales? Are you overwhelmed with keeping track of your documents? Are you sending contracts to multiple countries and about to lose your mind with all the currencies and tax information to keep track of? Well, today we solve all those problems and more with a little CRM integration for Dynamics 365 called AssureSign. Hear from Liz and Kyle as they show you what AssureSign can do for your sales processes and your sanity.
As you can see, streamlining your sales process within Dynamics 365 is easy with AssureSign. Discover how PowerObjects enabled their sales team to spend less time sending, and more time selling by implementing AssureSign’s Electronic Signature Software in our upcoming webinar. You’ll learn how PowerObjects uses AssureSign within Dynamics 365 to:
- Increase the velocity of getting contracts signed and returned
- Improve the customer experience to sign any document, from anywhere, and on any device
- Reduce costs by replacing paper-based processes with those incorporating eSignatures
Liz and Kyle will be joined by Michelle Cloninger and Anna McDonald of AssureSign to answer all of your questions. And if you can’t make the webinar, don’t sweat it! A recording of the webinar will be published on our website for anyone who can’t attend. Register for the webinar and we’ll send you a follow-up email with a link to the recorded presentation. That way you can watch it when it’s convenient for you! REGISTER NOW!
Editors Note: This post originally appeared on the Power Objects website on February 9, 2017.
Latest posts by Michelle Cloninger (see all)
- See You at CRMUG Summit 2017! - October 3, 2017
- Sign Like a Pro: Learn How AssureSign Helped the Jacksonville Jaguars Improve Their Signing Process - August 29, 2017
- 3 Takeaways You Need to Know from Microsoft Inspire 2017 - July 18, 2017