In a previous post, we explained that any organization needs three kinds of people on the esignature implementation team: Administrators, end-users, and technical resources. The third of these – the “technical resource” – is a little vague because that term means different things to different organizations, depending on what systems and software they have deployed prior to implementing an esignature provider. Generally speaking, a technical resource is either a software developer, IT pro, or a systems administrator.
How well your technical resource(s) are able to integrate the new eSignature software will be key to optimizing your implementation and use of eSignatures.
That’s why we offer several tools to help them quickly get up to speed on implementing this new software:
- Sandbox – Similar to a “Developer Account” on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other development platforms, our sandbox account gives the developer the resources to create and test the various connections that your organization requires in order to fully implement esignatures.
- Knowledge Base – Our knowledge base is available to all users, and developers and IT professionals can easily find instructions and explanations for connecting to Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, other Document Management Systems, and CRM systems.
- Webinars – We offer regular webinars for the sole purpose of teaching our prospects and customers alike about new features, implementations, connections, interfaces, and integrations.
- Technical Support – Throughout onboarding, every AssureSign customer has access to our technical support staff for any and all questions and implementation issues.
Once the technical resource is ready, they will be the first line of defense within your organization for common technical implementation needs like the following.
Downloads & Integrations
- Downloading SendtoAssureSign or other AssureSign Solutions
- Resolving communication errors using CRM solution
- Downloading LocalSign
- Using AssureSign’s IP addresses for implementing DocumentNOW (inbound communications) and DocumentTRAK (outbound communication)
- Understanding DocumentNow, AssureSign’s SOAP and/or http POSTweb service methods
- Understanding and implementing DocumentTRAK, AssureSign’s pre-configured document tracking communications tools
- Configuring security related settings for your AssureSign account
- AssureSign’s current system status
- Browsers support for AssureSign end-users
- Support for AssureSign plug-ins, desktop tools and mobile apps
Your organization’s technical resources – IT pros, software developers, or system administrators – are the glue between AssureSign and your integrated systems. It’s our goal to load them up with every possible tool, guide, instruction, resource, and support mechanism they need to make sure your AssureSign esignature implementation works exactly as you expect.
Latest posts by Michelle Cloninger (see all)
- See You at CRMUG Summit 2017! - October 3, 2017
- Sign Like a Pro: Learn How AssureSign Helped the Jacksonville Jaguars Improve Their Signing Process - August 29, 2017
- 3 Takeaways You Need to Know from Microsoft Inspire 2017 - July 18, 2017